Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Costa Rica is one of the most popular destinations for travelers in search of natural beauty, outdoor adventure, and sun. In full-color and with helpful magazine-style illustrated features, Fodor's Costa Rica shows off the splendor of the country's stunning natural landscapes and its varied flora and fauna like no other guide.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Arenal Volcano, Selvatura Park, Manuel Antonio National Park, Corcovado National Park, Playa Carrillo, Turrialba, Nicoya Peninsula, and Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve
· Coverage of San Jose; The Central Valley; Arenal, Monteverde, and the Northern Lowlands; Guanacaste and the Nicoya Peninsula; Manuel Antonio and the Central Pacific Coast; The Oso Peninsula and the South Pacific; Tortuguero and the Caribbean Coast
Tags : Read Fodor's Costa Rica 2016 PDF / ePub by Fodor's Travel Guides, Download Fodor's Costa Rica 2016 Fodor's Travel Guides PDF E-BOOK , Fodor's Costa Rica 2016 Fodor's Travel Guides Mobipocket (.mobi), Fodor's Costa Rica 2016 Fodor's Travel Guides AUDIOBOOK (.cdplay), Fodor's Costa Rica 2016 by Fodor's Travel Guides Plain text (.txt) , Fodor's Costa Rica 2016 book review , Download Fodor's Travel Guides's book MOBI, free ebook apk free download, Fodor's Costa Rica 2016 (.zip) e-book, Fodor's Costa Rica 2016 Fodor's Travel Guides PDF Large Print (.pdf), Fodor's Costa Rica 2016 Fodor's Travel Guides eReader (.pdb), Latin America JAR file